Read More »
APSRTC-APSRTC Online Ticket Booking and Cancellation Procedure at apsrtconline.in: APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) APSRTC is one of the largest road transport system in India is committed to providing reliably high quality of services to the passengers and continuously improving the services through a process of teamwork for the maximum satisfaction of the passengers and to attain a good position in the Bus Transport Sector.
APSRTC Online Ticket Booking
The main feature of the online booking is it is a paperless bus ticketing i.e. getting tickets to your mobile directly.
· It is a fast simple and secure booking system.
· All the Credit/Debit cards are accepted here.
· If necessary Online cancellation is available for 24x7
· Booking and cancellation process is available for 24x7
APSRTC Customer Care Number 1800 200 4599
Procedure for e-ticket booking:
· Online Booking (Internet Booking) will enable the passenger to book the ticket and cancel the ticket even from remote places where APSRTC counters or are not available. Thesystem and guidelines for Internet booking as follows.
· Passengers who want to book the ticket have to login to APSRTC website and continue through the link provided for Advance Booking. The passenger should select the seats in a service of their choice based on the availability.
· Booking can be made by User by giving username and password, after filling an E-form on the Internet by giving his personal details.
· Payments for tickets will be made through Credit Card /Debit Card.
· the passenger have the option of getting the 'e-Ticket' in the form of printed at any other place through internet
· After successful transaction the e-Ticketsare sent to passenger's mail address He can take the printout of this e-ticket from his mail.
· During the journey passenger has to have the Original Identity Card asmentioned in the "e-Ticket".
· The Conductor or Driver-cum-Conductor will confirm the Identity Card of the passenger during the journey.
If the passengers fail to produce the Identity Proof in original during the journey, the ticket will be frozenas INVALID and the passenger will be treated as "Travelling without Ticket". Duplicates of Identity proof are not allowed.
· Cancellation of e-tickets is allowed only one hour before the schedule time.
· If the service is cancelled by APSRTC for any operational reasons, they refund the concerned amount through Credit card / Debit Card account only.
- Useful information for all latest Andhra pradesh state daily updates updates at www.ap365days.com
· To provide safe, clean, comfortable service at a reasonable fare.
· To afford employee satisfaction in financial terms.
· To attain self-reliance in regard to performance and growth.
· To achieve a position of reputation and respect in the society.
More details:For other details log on to the official website www.apstrconline.in