Interview Tips Preparation |How To Prepare Or Face For Interview and more details here:Interview Are you intend to appear for any interviews in Top Management, Middle Management and Junior Management positions in Marketing, Finance, Insurance, , Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, IT, Stock brokering, Software, Telecom, Government Jobs and other sectors.
Don’t know How to Face Interview?
Then here are some success interview tips to be put at your finger tips before attending an Interview.
Interview is an exchange between two or more persons. Interview is a job screening device. Interview skills are very important to enter the job market as this is the most important component of job search. The interviewer assesses the interviewee’s personality, his knowledge, qualifications, skills, enthusiasm and accomplishments. A firm hand shake, proper eye- contact and non verbal communication like a smile will help you to gain quick receptivity before the interview panel.
Interview Tips Or Preparation :
The interviewee (Candidate) should be very well prepared, physically and psychologically because it is not just his knowledge of a particular subject, but his entire personality, which will be assessed.
Physical preparation: The candidate must be well groomed with right dress for this interview purpose. The candidate must be meticulous about neat hair style, nails, foot wear, dressing etc. Take utmost care of your body language. Be honest while answering questions related to information and knowledge as well as personal qualities, attitude, work etc. Before leaving the room, you are expected to shake hands only if you are offered, otherwise leave the room with a “Thank You”.
Psychological Preparation: For preparing psychologically, good sleep during the day before the interview is must. Reach the venue 10 minutes before the actual time. This would help you to be in calm, tranquil and composed state of mind. Avoid nervousness mannerism like twisting hair, clicking the pen or biting nails. I can only say you one thing at this moment, “Every one is nervous, but the person who learns to control these impelling forces within him and appear to be calm, composed and collected will be the Genius”. Display the positive attitude.
After the interviewer is wrapped up, leave the room gracefully with a pleasant smile after thanking the interviewers.
Do’s for the Interview:
1. Prepare answers for the questions you are likely to be asked about your qualifications, achievements, your feelings about work and school, your interests, your weak points, strength, hobbies etc.
2. Research the organization’s products, structure, financial standing and prospects of growth before attending the interview.
3. Listen to interviewer carefully before answering.
4. Answer questions quickly.
5. Be a good listener.
6. Present your achievements and accomplishments in an orderly manner.
7. Shed your ego, fear and anxiety before entering the interview room.
Don’ts for the Interview:
1. Never attend the interview without knowing the company’s profile.
2. Be careful with your body language.
3. Don’t drag the chair when it is offered.
4. Don’t sit with folded hands in front of the Interview panel.
5. Avoid cross legs posture after sitting.
6. Don’t enter the interviewer’s room wearing sun glasses or eating chewing gum.
7. Never discuss the progress of your other job interviews with the present interviewer