Galaxy S5 Mini Smartphone:Nearly two months after its initial inauguration, Samsung has launched Galaxy S5 Mini smartphone in India at very affordable price of Rs 26,499. This phone has theadditional features of the various companies’ leading smartphone in a compact size. It will be available on every ecommerce marketplace and in every online shopping blogs like Flipkart, Paytm etc. starting from September 10 2014 in charcoal black, electric blue, shimmery white, and copper gold colors.
Galaxy S5 Mini Smartphone:
1. It has 4.5-inch HD (720p) Super AMOLED screen
2. camera resolution of S5 is 8MP
3. S5 Mini has 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor
4. S5 Mini has1.5GB RAM
5. Galaxy S5 Mini has Ultra Power Saving mode
6. Galaxy S5 Mini has16GB internal storage and 64GB microSD card support
7. It is IP67 certified i.e. it is water and dust resistant
8. Galaxy S5 Mini has 2.1MP front camera and 2,100mAh battery
9. Connectivity features of the Galaxy S5 Mini smartphone include 2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.
10. Galaxy S5 Mini runs Android 4.4 (KitKat)
11. Galaxy S5 Mini is available on various colors like charcoal black, electric blue, shimmery white, and copper gold colors.
Difference between Galaxy S5 and S5 Mini:
The key differences between Galaxy S5 and S5 Mini are in processor display and camera. Galaxy S5 Mini has a 4.5-inch HD (720p) Super AMOLED screen, which is smaller than the 5.1-inch Full HD (1080p) display of Galaxy S5. The camera resolution has gone down from 16MP in the S5 to 8MP in the new smartphone. Where the India version of Galaxy S5 arises with an eight-core Exynos processor, the new Galaxy S5 Mini is powered by a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor. The phone comes with 1.5GB RAM.
Despite the demotes, Samsung has engaged the fingerprint sensor and heart rate monitor, which debuted with Galaxy S5, in Galaxy S5 Mini. The smartphone is IP67 certified i.e. water and dust resistant to an extent, and has Galaxy S5's Ultra Power Saving mode. Other key hardware conditions of the new Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini are 16GB internal storage, 64GB microSD card support, LED flash on the back, 2.1MP front camera and 2,100mAh battery. Connectivity structures of the smartphone include 2G, 3G, and 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0 and NFC. This smartphone workswith Android 4.4 (KitKat) and comes with Samsung's branded TouchWiz UI on top.